COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
In accordance with Government advice,
- We will operate a skeleton staff in our warehouse for picking and dispatching orders. Please allow additional time for picking and processing orders, phone us on 01483 808 121 or message us through Facebook, or in the comments section when you checkout if your order is urgent.
- Open 10AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday.
- Customers collections by notice only.
- Deliveries by DPD are now contact free, goods will be signed for on your behalf when receiving deliveries. Please see DPD Coronavirus Information
- DPD Collections are just after lunch, Please give enough time to process and pick orders, call us if your order is urgent. Please allow extra time for us to get your order out as we are currently working on a reduced staff.
- Orders subject to stock, please note also that some out of stock items may now take longer to replenish.
- Orders for packaged foil balloons may take slightly longer than normal to fulfil.
- We have removed the minimum order value to help customers who may only need to stock up with a few items
We will continue to monitor the situation and update this information further as necessary.
New Health & safety protocols:
- will allow staff to work in isolation, or where necessary be a minimum of 2 metres apart from each other.
- Some staff, especially those who are of higher risk or need to commute a distance will be working from home.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented for couriers, maintaining a minimum of 2 metres for operational procedures such as collections.
- Common areas of the building will be on lockdown through this period to prevent any further contamination; shared use of telephones, computers, etc. will no longer be permitted.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this period. Please check back here for updates, or check out our Facebook page: Balloon Supply Facebook Page